Friday, April 4, 2008

Haircuts, Pirates and Cheese - OH MY!

The last 24 hours have been rough on Caedmon.

First, a 102 degree fever yesterday morning that left him less than his usual mischievous self. Then, last night, while playing with his Uncle Ty, he threw himself somewhere in the vicinity of the couch (no one saw this occur) and obtained for himself a nasty shiner. This morning was the most traumatic, the most horrifying and the most terrible thing that has happened to Caed. It was a haircut. (insert dramatic music here) The moment I dropped his little caboose in the chair, he screamed. I'm sorry that didn't quite describe it...he actually SCREAMED!! And writhed like a madman - it took three of us to hold him down. It took about 5-7 minutes and a lollipop to get it over with -
but I'm pretty sure it took 5 years off of my life.


Caed, a black eye (his right - your left) and newly buzzed head
(Don't let the smile deceive you
)

And because I took a picture of Caedmon, Ava (the Cheese Monster) attacked the camera.
If you can't tell - she is screaming CHEESE!!


And that brings me to Jack. Whose Hero persona changes by the week. This week its a combo. Prince Caspian AND the Man in Black (princess bride).
Don't ask me why he is wearing a white t-shirt.


Life is an adventure...

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

Caveman, LOVE the shiner and the haircut...