Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ava's Birthday

Sorry for the lateness of this post...computer issues...now that we have NEW computer and have converted to the Almighty Apple...we are much happier AND more efficient :)  

Here are pictures of a beautiful, feisty, smart, precocious and completely wonderful 2 year old.





A BLUR of action when the wrapping paper starts flying.  Cute panda a gift from Ava's "sister" Cassidy and family...
  
Cassidy and I were just showing her how...and she loved it

Beautiful face...

The girls together again....me, Ava, Cassidy and Kyndra...



2 comments:

D-Lo said...

I was bored so I decided to google the name of my wife's and my new son, and was amazed to see that there was another "Caedmon John" out there! Is your son's name pronounced with a long or short "a"?

Karen said...

So happy to see all the photos. Casey is STILL talking about Jack and Ava.
Karen in San Diego